Sunday 23 November 2014

Changes?

The future of the project.


Tomorrow the three of us that might have worked on this project in the future, are going to have a discussion with Phil, (Tutor) to see if the project will have to be discontinued. Not saying that I will stop development, as this project could be achievable at a later date but it seems it would probably be best for us to join other ventures. Though I won't bury this just yet, we have to discuss this with Phil first but I have a feeling that it may be for the best. 

On a lighter note I have almost completed the UV texturing for my model. I have UV mapped the items that I wished to paint so now I just need to finished the texturing. Though if I can figure out mudbox I may texture a few other pieces of the model in that software. I have found it hard to get the right tones in the maya engine. 



I used a mixture of Sean's PDF notes, recordings from the lessons and digital tutors lessons to get this far. So close to being complete!

I also completed the final designs for my girl main character and a more refined version of the reindeer god. Though if this were to be completed I would develop this design a lot more, but based off my earlier sketches in my sketch book. I prefer it to look more ethereal like this. 



This variation of colour is to represent the girl slowly fading away as she gets colder.



Hopefully I will have enough time once I finish my 3D work to completed a reviewed turn around animation or even a walk cycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment