Thursday 20 November 2014

Troubles and Successes

I've been focused a lot on my 3D model and have hit a little bit of a brick wall. I've been looking at tutorials and forums to figure out why when I try to texture pieces of the model in mudbox, it just refuses to zoom in and the tools just mangle the model at a single tap. It may be a problem with the mesh, which is my own fault but I am unsure how to solve the problem and the solutions online do not seem to be working.

I will have to discuss it with Sean tomorrow and hopefully he may be able to help, and we might come up with a better solution for the fur than I have been using.

Other than that I have some more concept drawings and have been continuing idea sketches, working towards more finalised designs that will little to no development next semester.




No comments:

Post a Comment