Wednesday 12 November 2014

Keep on Trucking

So a little update with what I've gotten done so far.

I completed my first rough draft of the animatic, which I plan to update and refine with edits decided along with my group.


I then completed a model sheet of the main character of the film, prepped it and started to model my 3D rendering of her/him. Though I am continuing to explore the character, as i would like to have a more final and 2D animation friendly version ready for the second semester.





I've been having some trouble with the character's design age wise, trying to simplify the details and still have her/him appear young. So I've been adding facial and proportion studies as I sketch in the evenings, just to try and figure it all out. 


I also did another mood painting, wasn't happy with the character but I was focusing more on how to make them appear as if the colour/warmth was bleeding out of them. 


And another with the attack of the weather/wolf vision.



And finally for this blog out of my sketch book a conceptual drawing of the cold/wolf pack, tracking down our small protagonist. 









No comments:

Post a Comment