Saturday 8 November 2014

Mudbox and The Book of Life

Last Wednesday we had our first Mudbox tutorial with Phil and it is so much fun, I got it for my own computer so I could use it to experiment with landscapes for my main project. I will also probably use it to produce models to print physical versions of characters in the future.





My first attempts at remoulding a 3D scan of my head, a little bizarre but very fun to do.

Then on Thursday I went to watch the film The Book of Life in the Contemporary Art Centre. 


It was amazing and I will have to purchase the concept art book. The visuals and story were both amazing, but the promise of a film that reflected and was just as visually beautiful as the concept art was fully realised. Absolutely astounding in the design and a film that I can't wait to watch again. Once I have the chance!




No comments:

Post a Comment