Monday 2 February 2015

Reflection on practise.

The last week or so I have been focused on the going live.

After completing the model sheet and beginning the modelling on the sweet and rock assets, I have found that I should try to draw out what I'm going to model, as I had great difficulty and spent more time than usual to model simple things like sweets, that need to be adjusted due to some comments from my team mates.


I tried to use my mood board to good use but not having the images on a plane within the program proved difficult. 


Meanwhile with Olly's project I have neglected to keep up to date with what I have been doing with that. I have been focused on the designs of the crabs, then for the next week or so to model 3D assets such as claws then to do 2D animated tests with the legs along side the claws. 





I also want to produce some more concept art though only if I get time to do so, I would rather keep focus on making assets for this semester and doing tests. Ready to launch into producing animation for the final product in the third semester. 



I also sat down with olly and we plotted out the crab action scene (with various props) to try and figure out the set/sizes and general movements of such titanic sized things.

It's good to know my figure collection and snacks could achieve so much along side Olly's empty lunch container. 


No comments:

Post a Comment