Wednesday 18 February 2015

Going Live

Well I have carried on working on the assets and the mountain for the landscape. I had a little trouble with uv mapping one of the sweets, though I think I solved it ready to finish the extra fluff texturing once the bulk of the animation if done.





In the whole subject of modelling and working with 3D I have been having come difficulties, lots of problems I didn't foresee such as the uv map problems, odd inverting of edges and the time I used the sculpting tools for the mountain and every thing twisted on the top. So I have been asking for a lot of help from my team mates, though I think they are satisfied with my work. I would have liked to have tried to tackle a character, though knowing my own weaknesses and the time limit I think it was wise for me to stick with assets. Though I am still looking forward to texturing the landscape and dressing it with my rocks and Katlyin's plants.


We are a little delayed due to some problems with the rig that Katlyin was making for the little goat. So today was more of a catch up and a rig testing day to be sure that there would be no further problems. Then we can go ahead and start work on our shots. I also said I would take on the rough thumb nailing, just so the animators had a vague guide to help them get started. Also it was for me to question and figure out some of the walk cycles and story points at the beginning of the story.  



No comments:

Post a Comment